Community

Click on a category to see posts from that category

hope everyone reading this has an amazing day & remember you are lovedddddd <3

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: hope everyone reading this has an amazing day & remember you are lovedddddd <3

I let my ex comeback into my life and she just left me agin and I just don’t know what to do I can’t get her out of my head this all hurts so much

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: I let my ex comeback into my life and she just left me agin and I just don’t know what to do I can’t get her out of my head this all hurts so much

I found out today, that my favorite person was using me to compensate for her other friend that she had a small flake out with. I just need advice to cope:)

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: I found out today, that my favorite person was using me to compensate for her other friend that she had a small flake out with. I just need advice to cope:)

i just really struggle internally with my thoughts and it gets so overwhelming at times.

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: i just really struggle internally with my thoughts and it gets so overwhelming at times.

I want the same love I got in the beginning of my relationship. I miss that so much! I’m not sure why he changed… It all started when i found out I was pregnant. No touches or anything physical. I have to constantly fight for his love. He says it all the time “I love you”, but it ain’t the same when you feel in your heart that the love that was once there is gone. I express my feelings to him all the time, but it seems he doesn’t really care about my feelings…

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: I want the same love I got in the beginning of my relationship. I miss that so much! I’m not sure why he changed… It all started when i found out I was pregnant. No touches or anything physical. I have to constantly fight for his love. He says it all the time “I love you”, but it ain’t the same when you feel in your heart that the love that was once there is gone. I express my feelings to him all the time, but it seems he doesn’t really care about my feelings…

i don’t think i can do this anymore

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: i don’t think i can do this anymore

I’m having panic attacks and really bad anxiety

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: I’m having panic attacks and really bad anxiety

I feel like my bf doesn’t love me and I can’t take it anymore. He shuts down every time I try to talk about it.

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: I feel like my bf doesn’t love me and I can’t take it anymore. He shuts down every time I try to talk about it.

I feel so sad.

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: I feel so sad.

I wanna call my ex

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: I wanna call my ex