Community

Click on a category to see posts from that category

I ended a 4 year relationship four months ago. A month later I decide to get into a long distance relationship. We’ve been together for 3 months. But I don’t know if it’s healthy. I moved on so quickly I think because I was already kind of over the other relationship for awhile you know?

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: I ended a 4 year relationship four months ago. A month later I decide to get into a long distance relationship. We’ve been together for 3 months. But I don’t know if it’s healthy. I moved on so quickly I think because I was already kind of over the other relationship for awhile you know?

I'm so overwhelmed and I can't take this anymore😣

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: I'm so overwhelmed and I can't take this anymore😣

Everyone wants me to be the best thing that’s happened to the family but In reality I just want a private quiet life. Going d2 gets slot of attention and my senior year is almost up and I feel like I’ve been more of being an athlete than a human

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: Everyone wants me to be the best thing that’s happened to the family but In reality I just want a private quiet life. Going d2 gets slot of attention and my senior year is almost up and I feel like I’ve been more of being an athlete than a human

What do you do when your girl keep talking about other men and is telling you she’s dreaming of another man?

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: What do you do when your girl keep talking about other men and is telling you she’s dreaming of another man?

I had sex and now I’m depressed

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: I had sex and now I’m depressed

I just want some friends and I want to talk to someone

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: I just want some friends and I want to talk to someone

I want to fuck another man to see if that will make me better!!!

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: I want to fuck another man to see if that will make me better!!!

I need help with a guy I met at school

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: I need help with a guy I met at school

I’m a failure

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: I’m a failure

I just need some friends that’s all

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: I just need some friends that’s all