Community

Click on a category to see posts from that category

I have major body confidence issues and my mom walked in on me having a mental breakdown about it today. She’s definitely going to try to talk about it with me later but I can’t talk to her about it because she’s part of the reason why I have theses issues... any advice?

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: I have major body confidence issues and my mom walked in on me having a mental breakdown about it today. She’s definitely going to try to talk about it with me later but I can’t talk to her about it because she’s part of the reason why I have theses issues... any advice?

Hey guys

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: Hey guys

Have trouble realizing that I’m a lesbian my dad is not okay with it and is now sending me links to single boys on tinder I could really use some help

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: Have trouble realizing that I’m a lesbian my dad is not okay with it and is now sending me links to single boys on tinder I could really use some help

I guess I’ll try to

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: I guess I’ll try to

App crashed

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: App crashed

Hey I started a new cuz I can’t type if you do the live for some reason

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: Hey I started a new cuz I can’t type if you do the live for some reason

Hey

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: Hey

i don’t know why i feel so awful today

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: i don’t know why i feel so awful today

This is a public live. Please feel free to say anything you want. 😊

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: This is a public live. Please feel free to say anything you want. 😊

Hey Guys! Have you ever experienced staying around toxic people and how do you become positive and retain your calmness

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: Hey Guys! Have you ever experienced staying around toxic people and how do you become positive and retain your calmness