Community

Click on a category to see posts from that category

Advice

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: Advice

Anyone need a therapist

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: Anyone need a therapist

I feel like shutting everyone out again and not responding to texts

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: I feel like shutting everyone out again and not responding to texts

Anyone want to vent I’m here ☺️☺️❤️🙌🏽xo

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: Anyone want to vent I’m here ☺️☺️❤️🙌🏽xo

Dating. It’s killing me

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: Dating. It’s killing me

I have to clean my “depression room” it hasn’t been cleaned in 4 months and there’s so much trash I’ve barley started and I’m already crying and having a panic attack, and I’ve tried anything… anybody have any advice?

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: I have to clean my “depression room” it hasn’t been cleaned in 4 months and there’s so much trash I’ve barley started and I’m already crying and having a panic attack, and I’ve tried anything… anybody have any advice?

so taking 3 trains & 2 busses to work aint wild? oh ok

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: so taking 3 trains & 2 busses to work aint wild? oh ok

I have anorexia and sometimes i feel ashamed if myself

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: I have anorexia and sometimes i feel ashamed if myself

I need help

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: I need help

Today we are breaking up our 7 year relationship and someone I’ve lived with for 2 years. I am writing a list of things I deserve moving forward in a relationship so I could be focused in my decision mentally. Any other tips! I’m meeting with him today at 3 so we can finalize things.

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: Today we are breaking up our 7 year relationship and someone I’ve lived with for 2 years. I am writing a list of things I deserve moving forward in a relationship so I could be focused in my decision mentally. Any other tips! I’m meeting with him today at 3 so we can finalize things.