Community

Click on a category to see posts from that category

I just need someone to talk to. 🙁

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: I just need someone to talk to. 🙁

Hello I’m new to this app and to give a little information about myself, my pronouns are she/her and I’m from the states. I’m in a long distance relationship with my bf, we’ve been together for about a year now, (and we’ve met twice before) but every summer my bf has to go on vacation with his parents overseas, and this summer it was very stressful and tough with his parents always taking his phone and causing us to not talk as much, and my partner was having a lot of trouble with the internet for his area, one day he mentioned it was really bad and after that he disappeared. Its been almost three months, and its been so long I’m really worried he won’t message me again or come back. It’s really stressful and worrying not knowing if he’s gonna come back or not, I tried all I could getting ahold of his friends and family and wasn’t successful in doing, It’s just really hard to get over the fact that there’s a possibility he could not come back and it’s hard to stay positive that he will.

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: Hello I’m new to this app and to give a little information about myself, my pronouns are she/her and I’m from the states. I’m in a long distance relationship with my bf, we’ve been together for about a year now, (and we’ve met twice before) but every summer my bf has to go on vacation with his parents overseas, and this summer it was very stressful and tough with his parents always taking his phone and causing us to not talk as much, and my partner was having a lot of trouble with the internet for his area, one day he mentioned it was really bad and after that he disappeared. Its been almost three months, and its been so long I’m really worried he won’t message me again or come back. It’s really stressful and worrying not knowing if he’s gonna come back or not, I tried all I could getting ahold of his friends and family and wasn’t successful in doing, It’s just really hard to get over the fact that there’s a possibility he could not come back and it’s hard to stay positive that he will.

So I’m having thoughts about my relationship and I’m happy with it but I’m starting to feel insecure about myself

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: So I’m having thoughts about my relationship and I’m happy with it but I’m starting to feel insecure about myself

Can someone come and just talk to me please

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: Can someone come and just talk to me please

Does anyone know the best way to get a fast food place job

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: Does anyone know the best way to get a fast food place job

Safe to use a steak knife?

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: Safe to use a steak knife?

Does anyone don’t use social media like me

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: Does anyone don’t use social media like me

Anyone wanna chit chat 🌸

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: Anyone wanna chit chat 🌸

I’m trying my best to not let my emotions engulf who I am. I am codependent on my bf and I just need some tips to break this Constant need of reassurance and the pattern of feeling worthless.

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: I’m trying my best to not let my emotions engulf who I am. I am codependent on my bf and I just need some tips to break this Constant need of reassurance and the pattern of feeling worthless.

Stress, depression, panic attacks, anxiety, relationships

Use Sup to connect with people on any topic like: Stress, depression, panic attacks, anxiety, relationships